This trek starts from the Besisahar to a very famous trekking Annapurna circuit route, which goes along the Marsyangdi River valley, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east, every day we will see the different landscapes and the trail starts from the subtropical climate. Those people who love nature it a magnificent and real opportunity to see a lake at this altitude and also it is famous for the religious point of view.
Tilicho a high altitude lake trek will keep you regaling your experiences for years to come. Take on the challenge of this difficult trek and the rewards will be immeasurable and a true once in a lifetime experience. This trek is a perfect destination for those who aspire to venture into some of the less trodden remote regions of Nepal.
What to expect ?
You will see very typical village community on the way and as well as beautiful views from this trails.
Day 01. Arrival at Kathmandu International airport 1300 mt to meet our representative and transfer to
Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02. Kathmandu full day city sightseeing and trek preparation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03. After breakfast drive to Chamje 1410 mt. 6 – 7 hours. Overnight at hotel or lodge.
Day 04. Chamje to Dharapani, 1960 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking. Over night at lodge.
Day 05. Dharapani to Chame, 2710 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking. Overnight at lodge or hotel.
Day 06. Chame to Pisang 3300 mt, 5 – 6 hours walking. Overnight at lodge or hotel.
Day 07. Pisang to Manang 3500 mt, 6 – 7 hours waling.
Day 08. Manang to Khangsar, 3745 mt. 2 – 3 hours walking.
Day 09. Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp 4140 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking.
Day 10. Visit Tilicho Lake, 4949 mt. then trek back to base camp 5 – 6 hours walking.
Day 11. Tilicho Base Camp to Yak Kharka 4040 mt. 4 – 5 hours walking.
Day 12. Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi 4420 mt. 3 – 4 hours walking.
Day 13. Thorong Phedi to Muktinath 3800 mt. via Thorong Lass Pass 5416 mt, 7 – 8 hours walking.
Day 14. Muktinath to Jomsom 2715 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking.
Day 15. Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 823 mt. and transfer to hotel.
Day 16. Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17. Kathmandu own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18. Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Five airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private a/c car.
- Kathmandu / Besisahar / Chamje by private vehicles.
- Four-night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- 12 days trekking arrangement on tea house trek on BB (Bed and Breakfast) basis.
- English speaking trekking guide.
- One porter for two clients for their luggage carrying for the whole trekking period.
- Tims trekking permit.
- ACAP – Annapurna Conservation Area Project.
- Farewell dinner.
- Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu by domestic airfare.
- Guide airfare.
- Personal expenses.
- Personal warm clothes, down jackets, trekking boat, sleeping bag, sunglass, and stick.
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking Period.
- Alcoholic beverages.
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
Drive to Besisahar by Duluxe bus from Kathmandu and pick from Pokhara airport and transfer to Pokhara hotel.