Tour for Disabled is typically designed for disabled people so that they can enjoy their expedition without any hindrance. With the help of our specially prepared itinerary, all the disabled people can relish their trip with a full dose of entertainment. Tour for Disabled encompasses the famous cities like Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Pokhara and also the famous hill station Nagarkot. The tour starts with the arrival in Kathmandu following the sightseeing of Kathmandu then goes towards the Bhaktapur, enjoying the Durbar Square and heads for the beautiful hill station Nagarkot through which one can observe the spectacular panorama of Himalayan ranges. After these activities in the Kathmandu Valley, the Disabled Tour Package moves towards the city of lakes, Pokhara which houses the famous places like Mahendra cave, Devis Fall, Fewa lake, Bindabasini Temple and many more. Finally, the Disabled People Special Tour terminated after returning to Kathmandu.
What to expect ?
Explore the temples and monuments of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur while enjoying the mesmerizing sunset and sunrise view from the Nagarkot. Experience the beauty of Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and famous places in the Pokhara accompanying the Disabled Tour Package in Nepal.
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu/Pokhara city tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Transfers by car/van or tourist bus or flight as per the itinerary.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara/Nagarkot.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
All the trips will be conducted only in the wheelchair accessible area to facilitate the traveler. However, the itinerary can be changed according to the desire of the client so please feel free to contact us if you want to amend the itinerary.